This type of blinds appears in our homes and apartments more often. First of all, they are very practical and secondly pleated design makes your windows look very contemporary and original. They are perfect for kitchens, bathrooms and roof windows.
Each blind can be raised to a neat stack to give you a wonderful view of the outside. When closed, the Pleated Blinds shades your home and allows softly filtered light to drift through.
Available in a range of contemporary, neutral colours, each blind raises and lowers easily and is completely safe and child friendly as well as looking smart and sophisticated at all times.
- A pleat is an elegant decoration and functional visor veil, which provides the room with a distinctive look.
- A unique feature of this kind of blinds is a system that enables sliding the blind in both an upward and downward direction.
- The most popular form of operating pleated blinds is a handle mounted in the middle of the profile. There is also a possibility to control it by means of a cord with a locking mechanism.
- Pleated curtains can be used in all types of windows, including skylights, winter gardens and glass roof structures – it is the most versatile product.
- They can be used with odd shaped windows – triangles, trapezoids, arches.
- Pleated fabric is made of polyester with high performance thermal and sun insulation in a wide range of colours and designs.
- Most of our fabrics are coated with a “pearl” coating on one side, which also reflects the sun rays.
- The upper and lower gutters are made of powder-coated aluminium in white, beige, brown or anodised silver. They can be painted in the colours of the window frames or in golden oak at extra charge.
- Pleated blinds are available in the width of 20 mm. They fit perfectly in the space limited by glazing beads, so they do not restrict the opening of windows or doors.
- A simple way of in-house cleaning according to the attached instructions.
- Easy assembly and disassembly /e.g. for window cleaning/.
- The advantage of pleated curtains is that they take up little space when folded.
- Pleated fabrics are made of polyester with high performance thermal and sun insulation – a wide range of colours and patterns (320 patterns).
ALL OUR FABRICS ARE OKO-CERTIFIED – Tex Standard 100.
3 years guarantee.
No products were found matching your selection.